The NBA is filled with some of the biggest names in sports and some of the most athletic athletes in the world. So I decided to give recognition to my top 5 current NBA players and here goes the list:
5. Kevin Durant- One of the most explosive players in the league. He’s a great shooter and a team that seems to get better and better each year. Very big wingspan and uses it as an advantage for his defense. Look for him to become a future MVP in the future.
4. Derrick Rose- Will probably win MVP this year for his great overall play. I think he has established himself and the best PG in the game now and he’s not even in his prime yet. He’s guided his team to the number 1 seed in the East and they have a real shot of taking it all this year.
3. Dwight Howard- I would say he’s the most dominant big man we have seen since Shaq was in his prime. A 7’0 monster who’s a rebounding machine and one of the best if not the bestr defensive player in the game. Has been to the finals once and I see him getting there again in the future.
2. Lebron James- The most explosive player in the NBA. Gets to the rim easily and with authority every team he goes. Great defensive player and all-around player. Has been to the finals once already and with the talent he has on his team, it’s almost a certain that we will be back.
1. Kobe Bryant- A 5-time NBA Champion and he is one of the most clutch players in NBA history. There is nothing that he doesn;t do well in the NBA. If the games on the line, he is the one that I want at the end of the game with the ball in his hands because he’s more than likely going to deliver a game-winner.